Hemodialysis Technician P C (PRN)University Hospital
University Health is currently seeking a Hemodialysis Technician to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company with a reputation for exceptional service and patient care.
The primary individual who provides chronic hemodialysis treatments to the patients under the direct supervision of the Charge Nurse.
- A high school diploma/GED or higher is required.
- CCHT certification is required after 18months of total experience.
- Verification of course completion in accordance with all American Heart Association Basic Cardiac Life Support and Health Care Provider guidelines is required.
- CCHT/CHT certification by one of the nationally recognized certification agencies (NNCC or BONENT) is required.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Pay
We host a variety of events designed to educate our staff and community members on a wide range of subjects, from valuable skills to support and more.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
From roles that align with your skills and experience to new opportunities, we can keep you up to date with new listings and more. Sign up to learn more.