Senior AuditorUniversity Hospital
Some of our benefits are:
- Education Assistance
- Two retirement plans
- Exclusive offers and employee discounts
- Generous PTO and low monthly insurance premiums
This critical position will report directly to University Health Director of Internal Audit Services and will be responsible for completion of the annual work plan and management advisory projects. Will direct and perform complex technical work requiring extensive knowledge of audit standards/procedures/techniques, internal control frameworks, governmental accounting principles, advanced information systems and management concepts. Will plan, program, perform and report on operational, financial, contract, compliance and IT audits. Will also perform management advisory services and investigatory procedures relating to potential fraud, waste and abuse encountered in ongoing engagements.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or information systems or equivalent from an accredited university required. Graduate degree preferred.
- CPA or CIA certification required. Additional professional designations, e.g. CHIAP, CISA, CISSP, CHC, CICA or CFE desired.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in internal audit, public accounting or equivalent. Additional experience in financial accounting, financial analysis, management information systems, contract compliance or health care compliance desired.
- Exceptional communication and people skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong understanding of automated systems and processes.
We host a variety of events designed to educate our staff and community members on a wide range of subjects, from valuable skills to support and more.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
From roles that align with your skills and experience to new opportunities, we can keep you up to date with new listings and more. Sign up to learn more.