Staff Nurse IUniversity Hospital
University Health is Bexar County and South Texas' first health system to earn Magnet status from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). Magnet hospitals and health systems offer patients reassurance that they are being cared for by a team with a proven track record for providing excellent care and positive outcomes for their patients.
University Hospital still serves as the primary teaching facility for UT Health San Antonio and is the premiere Level I trauma center for South Texas and the region’s only pediatric Level I trauma center. University Hospital is also home to the highest level neonatal intensive care unit and the region’s only Joint Commission accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center.
Why should you work for University Health?
- Most up-to-date advancements in nursing
- Level I Trauma Center
- Teaching Hospital
- Nurse Residency Program
- RN Loan Repayment Program
- Nationally certified nursing staff
- Regionally, nationally and internationally recognized
Why Should You Apply?
- We offer exceptional pay and opportunities for advancement.
- Comprehensive benefits package including pet insurance
- Continuing Education
- Gym membership discounts
- BSN highly preferred
- Current RN license from the Texas Board of Nursing
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider card
Registered Nurses, Patient Care Techs, Surgical Techs
When: Tuesday, May 16 09:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Where: 5800 Farinon Drive
San Antonio, TX 78249
Patient Care Techs
Sign Up for Job Alerts
From roles that align with your skills and experience to new opportunities, we can keep you up to date with new listings and more. Sign up to learn more.