Senior System AdministratorUniversity Hospital
Discover a world of opportunity at University Health and come work for a company that gives you a platform to do amazing things!
POSITION SUMMARY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Administrator will provide computer technical expertise, project management, technical guidance and direction in the implementation and operation of computer systems; used for financial, clinical and/or administrative systems. This position will organize and schedule a variety of major and/or complex computer system tasks, including programming, in a timely and proficient manner and in compliance with departmental and University Health System policies and procedures. Must be a team-player, goal oriented and enjoy creating relationships with business partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, data processing, mathematical, clinical or a related field is required.
- Work experience may be substituted for college requirement.
- Six years of programming and system analysis experience is required.
- Must be proficient in at least one computer system language and on data management methodology on at least one or more of the computer platforms used at University Health System.
- Working experience required, using one or more of each of the following: Applications: EPIC Research Applications, PeopleSoft, or any ERP system, MS Office and other software as needed Languages: Visual Basic, SQL, C++, or other computer language Databases: Microsoft SQL, Sybase, Oracle Operating Systems: Windows 2003 or higher
Your career success starts here! APPLY NOW!
We host a variety of events designed to educate our staff and community members on a wide range of subjects, from valuable skills to support and more.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
From roles that align with your skills and experience to new opportunities, we can keep you up to date with new listings and more. Sign up to learn more.