Hemodialysis Technician II (Full-Time)Texas Diabetes Institute
We are currently looking for a Hemodialysis Tech II to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company with a reputation for exceptional service and patient care.
The Hemodialysis Tech II position will coordinate with the Clinic Manager and Department Nurse Educator in the training process for all newly hired and existing staff members. The Hemodialysis Tech II is responsible for initiating all clinical floor training that teaches and integrates UHS policies, procedures and dialysis theory for the treatment of ESRD (End-Stage Renal Disease) patients for all dialysis clinical floor position.
- A high school diploma/GED or higher is required
- Must be a PCT with at least a year of experience in hemodialysis within the last 24 months
- CCHT certification is required
- Must have current American Heart Association, Basic Cardiac Life Support and Healthcare Provider card
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Growth opportunities
- Yearly pay increase (based on performance)
- Affordable benefits package
We host a variety of events designed to educate our staff and community members on a wide range of subjects, from valuable skills to support and more.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
From roles that align with your skills and experience to new opportunities, we can keep you up to date with new listings and more. Sign up to learn more.