Patient Care Associate (PRN)University Hospital
Are you currently a Nursing Student?
Have you completed Level II from an accredited school of professional nursing? Then, the Patient Care Associate position is right for you!
The PCA position offers flexibility, exposure to the fast-pasted hospital setting and most importantly, the professional growth that will translate into your nursing career.
Apply today, to develop your skills at University Health, the only hospital in San Antonio with Magnet designation for nursing excellence.
- A high school diploma, its equivalent, or higher degree is required.
- Must have successfully completed Level II phase from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Hospital experience during the clinical phase of schooling is required.
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited school of nursing.
- Must have current American Heart Association, Basic Cardiac Life Support Healthcare Provider card.
We host a variety of events designed to educate our staff and community members on a wide range of subjects, from valuable skills to support and more.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
From roles that align with your skills and experience to new opportunities, we can keep you up to date with new listings and more. Sign up to learn more.